Old 15-12-2005, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default Planting bulbs on a late Winter's afternoon (this is rather long, so be warned.....it's been awhile)

madgardener wrote:
.............if you squint really hard
and try and focus when hummingbirds and butterflies are flitting about, you
might catch sight of a smaller flower fairy riding them and laughing their
faces off. My proof that mine are around here in my holler is that they
keep moving my bulbs!

Ha! My proof that mine are around here in my damp dark green garden is
that they keep jumping from the fence onto the cars parked in the
street and start the alarms ringing! But seriously ... I know they
there when one of my cats comes in flying through the cat door, then I
know it's being chased see, by a great big fat fairy with a poking
stick.

think Must get an helmet for that cat. S'gonna go crazy throwing
itself at the cat door like that.