Old 15-12-2005, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Planting bulbs on a late Winter's afternoon (this is ratherlong, so be warned.....it's been awhile)

On 15/12/05 17:36, in article , "madgardener"
wrote:

by the way, Janet.......I got this from Pammy T this morningsee cut and
pasted response) now isn't THAT a nice response? apparently I DID step on

Oh, I'm going to adopt *that* expression! Especially for hose with 'man
breasts'!