Old 15-12-2005, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andy Cap

Default To Janet and Spider

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:36:08 -0000, "Marilyn"
wrote:

Janet,

snip

There is a lot of interesting discussion on this group, but I will not be
taking part now because it is likely that at some time I might make a
similar mistake and I do not want to be treated in the same way.

snip

Marilyn

Marilyn

Don't not post simply because you find something disagreeable, these
events are inevitable from time to time in an open forum and happen in
every newsgoup.

Listen to and contribute with those people you find helpful and
ignore those you find disagreeable and provocative. Some individuals
seem to get their entertainment from provoking disagreement but you
will soon recognize them.

Happy posting Andy