Old 15-12-2005, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default To Janet and Spider

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:34:59 +0000, Stephen Howard
wrote:

I stopped browsing this group some time ago when I got heartily sick
and tired of the infighting and bickering. It was rather like opening
a gardening book and finding someone had stuck pages from a TV soap
script inside.

Just lately I had cause to refer to my archives from this group and I
noted just how many knowledgeable and courteous posters had slowly,
quietly drifted away.
But this being the season of goodwill ( and all that kind of thing )
I thought I'd drop by and see whether the group had rediscovered the
kind of atmosphere one used you get whenever Geoff Hamilton used to
pop up on the TV with the latest edition of Gardener's World.

And what do I find?
If anything it looks like things have deteriorated even further.

You should be aware that in some people's opinion Sacha poisons every
newsgroup she ever joined.

Look at uk.gossip.royalty for example where she's been substantially
driven out. Read the archives on Google, not a pretty sight.

No-one creates dissent like the self-created Queen of newsnet. Not a
nice person, and a constant spammer.

--
Oliver