Old 16-12-2005, 12:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

Default Planting bulbs on a Winter's late afternoon

nope, all we got was much desperately needed RAIN! (but damn, what a COLD
ass rain it was!) good sleeping day...........I absolutely wasted the whole
day catching up on sleep deprivation........... where does you live, Alice?
(she asks wondering if someday we can "hook up" and share a few
plants.......nothing fancy, but you never know with the assortment I have
around the holler........g
maddie
"alice" wrote in message
Good job Maddie..did you get any ice from the ice storm that went through
last night?.I live just over the mountain from you in NC and it pretty
much missed us but hit south of here. If it wasn't so deadly, we could
probably enjoy the wonderful fairyland it creates as it sticks to
everything it hits..

alice

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
{{{hugs}}} right back!

On 12/13/05 6:23 AM, in article , "madgardener"
wrote:

(((huge hug))))
maddie
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Aw Maddie! that is exactly what I needed to read today! it is cold and
snowy
and the temps are supposed to dip down to the single digits for the
next
few
nights!

Fondly