Old 15-12-2005, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default To Janet and Spider

wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:34:59 +0000, Stephen Howard
wrote:

[...]
And what do I find?
If anything it looks like things have deteriorated even further.

Well, I don't know about your newsreader, but the majority of the urg
messages mine sends me are about gardening, and very informatiove
they can be, too.

You should be aware that in some people's opinion Sacha poisons

every
newsgroup she ever joined.

Look at uk.gossip.royalty for example where she's been

substantially
driven out. Read the archives on Google, not a pretty sight.

No-one creates dissent like the self-created Queen of newsnet.

Not a
nice person, and a constant spammer.

That's unfair. I don't imagine she and I would agree about everything
in life (why on earth should we?), but, like all the regulars here,
Sacha posts almost always about gardening topics. If there's anybody
who's guilty of going off topic regularly, it's probably me; but I
don't think even I stray for very long.

--
Mike.