Old 16-12-2005, 12:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea

Default Den kingianum

Does anyone out there know of a place that sells some of the beautiful
aussie kingianum hybrids (reds, purples, red&white, etc) in the US? I have a
nice med pink and a white but can't find the others. If I have to get
import papers I guess I have to, but would rather not. Sarchochilis hybrids
are also hard to find. I have hartmanii X Fitzhart and S. ceceliae. If you
know of a place that sells them or have some yourself that you're willing to
part with, please feel free to post here or contact me off list. Thanks for
your time.
Gary