Old 16-12-2005, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default A Winter's ponder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In article , madgardener
writes
So now you know the secret of the 12 herbs and
spices.......gbseg and one of my first jobs when I was a teenager was at
a Kentucky Fried chicken. I can make chicken like you can't imagine.
another secret to their chicken is after they fry it in the hot oil (the
best is done in a black iron skillet g) you put it on a pan that's been
lined with a brown paper bag that is set at 350o F and let it continue
cooking while you fry the rest of the yardbird.............
madgardener Southern to the bone

I won't be supporting anyone who calls a black person a name - no K.F.C.
in my house! Off topic I know; but I really have a problem with people
who are prejudiced because of colour or creed - hopefully they are in
the majority.

Keep on posting Maddie - even though this is a gardening forum,
neighbours often talk about everything over the garden fence.
--
Judith Lea