Old 16-12-2005, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default gates.

Mike wrote:

(snip)

Unfortunatly this post will now attract 'poison arrows' because I am going
on a cruise :-(( Just watch

Mike, this is my second post to you and I have mixed feelings about
this. Please understand what I am trying to say here for the first time
and the last.

It is not that I agree with you but I understand you. I take people the
way they are, always. I don't want to change them. I call this the
spices of life. But you, Mike, cannot carry on supplying entertainment
to this forum intelligently and then concluding your post with a
riposte that will fuel argument for nothing other than the sake of it.
I feel that I am providing you with ammunition.

I understand your bitterness towards some posters here, but for the
love of life please stop throwing unpleasant statement but try to
contribute your feeling clearly. This is first and foremost a gardening
forum - not an argumentative playground. It is becoming too negative
and that is very sad.

Finally, there's no poison arrows but in your mind. I am sorry Mike. As
far as your cruise is concerned, I don't think nobody, really, truly
and honestly gives a fig about it.