Old 16-12-2005, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kevin Weller

Default gates.

In article , Kay Easton wrote:
OK, it's
giving in to the bullies who are trying to disrupt the group and drive
away long-term posters

I really don't understand why anyone should feel driven away. If you
don't like what someone posts you have two options - ignore it or
respond, the choice is entirely yours. If particular people annoy you
killfile them; you only have to read what you want to read.

I may be new in this particular group but I've been using forums since
before there was a 'net' and if you think the conversation can be robust
here you may like to look at some of the diving or motorcycling forums.
(Er, on the other hand if you are at all delicate you probably
shouldn't!)

Kevin