Old 16-12-2005, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default gates.

In article , Kevin Weller
writes

I really don't understand why anyone should feel driven away. If you
don't like what someone posts you have two options - ignore it or
respond, the choice is entirely yours. If particular people annoy you
killfile them; you only have to read what you want to read.

Kay, I agree with Kevin, I have met you and I am shocked that recent
postings have got to you; as you are one of the most well balanced
people I know! Don't go, you would be an enormous loss - remember, I
ducked out of urg for a long time because I didn't like nasty postings
but I have now learned a new skill; the PLONK button. I do not download
poster(s) who I have applied this rule to and therefore I cannot read
their posts - solution, I don't have to get annoyed. Anyway, as we
know, troublemakers get sussed out and ignored and they go away - so
just hang on.

Arrange another urg meet Kay, your last one was brilliant.

--
Judith Lea