Old 16-12-2005, 02:21 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default Relocating fish from a pond

ON the right track with your method, however your not lookiing to
"strain" them, your looking to net them.

On 15 Dec 2005 22:38:29 -0800, "The Space Boss"
wrote:
Hello there,
I'm wondering how you would go about relocating fish from a pond
that is being removed or replaced? Is there anybody you could call who
would help you strain them out and relocate them to a new home? And
how
would you go about it? I imagine you would drain the pond within a few
inches and then just strain them into a container? What would you do?
Have you ever thought about this?

Thanks!

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....