Old 16-12-2005, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kevin Weller

Default gates.

In article , Kay Easton wrote:
You have to read at least one obnoxious post in
order to make the decision to kf.

Dear God, I'm beginning to believe some of these posters may have a
point. I'll happily concede you may have to read one obnoxious post and
you may have to read something that is quoted. Is that better?

I'm sorry perhaps you were right after all, perhaps you are too
delicate to be on a newsgroup.

You are not the only long term user of newsgroups.

Newgroups? We were using BBS systems long before newsgroups but so
what? Having said I was 'new' I needed to say that I was only new here
to make my point. Someone implied it was bad here and it really isn't,
it's a lot 'worse' elsewhere ('worse' if you let it bother you).

We now have posters who have no interest in gardening

Then how about posting about gardening rather than nitpicking?

Kevin