Old 16-12-2005, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kevin Weller

Default gates.

In article , Sacha wrote:
COMPLETELY ignoring such people is the only way to
deal with them when they try to start fights, cat threads, personal insults
and abuse etc. And I do mean COMPLETELY.

I agree but, and I hate to point this out, you don't seem to be following your
own advice. If there are egos to be fed you just fed them.

I've probably been here for a couple of months and, AFAICS, there's a group of
people over 'there' who don't like the group of people (which includes you)
over 'here'. So what? That's life. Everyone should get over it. When it starts
I hit the ignore key for that thread branch. The worst that happens is that I
might miss a nugget of information but I'm sure life will go on.

I confess I'm wondering how I got sucked into this so I'll probably shut up
now. I suspect that I saw people taking this newsgroup thing far too seriously
(I mean, it's not as if it's real life like Star Trek is it?) and didn't
resist the urge to comment.

Kevin