Old 16-12-2005, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default gates.

How nice it would be if nobody told lies. Why do they do it?

Mike
Who never knowingly tells lies :-))

--
..
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 16/12/05 5:34 pm, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough" wrote:
snip

There's another issue, which is that while old hands to a group have
seen plenty of evidence of a troll's true character, and have them
killfiled, new arrivals do not. Newbies are then at the mercy of the
endless lies and misrepresentations about the group, and other posters,
fed to them by the troll. They see few or no denials by the group , but
fail to realise this is because their new friend and adviser is widely
killfiled.

Personally, I have nobody killfiled. I find it useful to keep an eye on

the
antics and lies of some people. It's my choice as to whether I ignore

them,
of course.
--
Sacha