Old 16-12-2005, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Planting bulbs on a late Winter's afternoon (this is ratherlong, so be warned.....it's been awhile)

"Janet Baraclough" wrote
Sorry, M, this group is very strictly text only. Lots of UK posters
are on dial-up connections, paying for every call. Virtually every UK
isp would strip out your post from their newsfeed. It's an even bigger
no-no here than on rec.gardens.

As a by the bye, none of madgardener's posts are showing up on my isp's
server. I only realised when replies appeared, and I see someone else has
noticed the same. The posts -do- appear via readfreenews though. I asked my
ISP about missing articles but so far they claim it's either my newsreader
settings (it isn't) or that the posts must be filtered because of spam or a
virus (can't see why they would be).

--
Sue