Old 16-12-2005, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default let me apologize once and for all..........

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 16/12/05 6:21 pm, in article , "Rupert"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 16/12/05 2:01 pm, in article , "Rupert"
wrote:

"madgardener" wrote in message
Let me apologize

I don't see anything you need to apologize for.
Perhaps the Yanks are responsible for *******ising the English language
and
carnt not speak it like what we do but I will forgive you:-)

Have you read Bill Bryson's "Made in America" with regard to that? It's
rather interesting.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Mother Tongue
Russian has no words for "efficiency", "engagement ring", or "have fun".

Er, from USA to Russia and use of English? I thought you were upbraiding
Americans for their use of English and unfairly, IMO. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I was trying to imply yes I have read Bill Bryson's works by referring to
a"funny" from one of his other works-Mother Tongue (I think).
Upbraiding --what a lovely word . Our American cousins would say "Chew out"
:-)