Old 17-12-2005, 06:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Who We Are revisited

In article .com,
says...
I guess my biggest accomplishment is the web site that I put together
using the pictures of Western Australian native terrestrial orchids
that had been taken by the late Ron Heberle. It is quite huge and uses
the best part of 70 mb. The ongoing costs are met by the Species Orchid
Society of WA as meeting those costs would be quite beyond Mavis and I.

Ron Heberle lived long enough to see the finished product and was over
the moon, as he had expected his lifes work to disappear when he died.

If you want to take a look, feel free but be aware that there are over
1000 pictures there.

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Eemntee/page18.html

Ohmigod! A whole page of Thelymitras...I have died and gone to heaven!
Beautiful pictures.
Welcome to the group.
--
Reka