Old 17-12-2005, 07:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos

Default Who We Are revisited

Hi Tony

Welcome to the group.

I was fortunate to visit with Graham and Margaret Bowden earlier this year
and Graham showed me the original photos taken by Ron. The colours are
quite spectacular. We also went to the salvage site at the end of the
freeway plus visited his brother's property in the Perth hills looking for
orchids. Visiting with Graham and Margaret got me interested in the native
terrestrials and I couldn't resist joining your club and bringing some home.

Cheers

John

--
John Varigos
Melbourne, Australia

"emntee" wrote in message
oups.com...
As I have only recently joined this group, I figured it would be as
good a time as any to follow up on the 'who am I, where do I grow, what
do I grow, Who did that!,' and questions of that nature.