Old 17-12-2005, 03:05 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Spike

Default careful surfers! sgt billko could haul your ass to jail!

Hi, be very careful how you protect your home and garden.
Setting up a security light could get you arrested. I hauled off to jail.
I have updated the pages, 1/4 down is perhaps the weirdest arrest in
canadian history.
I'm looking at 12 years in prison, for protecting (actually failing to
protect, the light only angered the vandal) Be careful guys. Check with the
police, and i would even ask for permission in writing.

http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...asar-intl.com/

Stay safe,
spike