Old 17-12-2005, 03:20 AM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Winter Rye Grass

In article .com,
"Art" wrote:

Well, one more week and only a few more little skinny grasses have
sprouted.
I hope is not something with the ground. We bought this house in
September and
since it had been vacant for more than 6 months, most of the existing
St. Augustin
grass had died. This is the reason I placed this winter grass so at
least is not
too muddy in rainy days.

Thanks and merry Christmas to all!

Art

It's not been that wet and cold yet.
It should take off soon!
I'm going to plant mine fresh as soon as I get done raking all the
leaves and moving a lot of the rock I just had delivered. ;-)
--
Om.