Old 17-12-2005, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default Planting bulbs on a late Winter's afternoon (this isratherlong, so be warned.....it's been awhile)

Makes me think of that line in Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop
Café. "older, richer, more insurance". ;-) (Just to get us back to
horticulture, of course!)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

one of my favorite books AND movies......LOVE Fannie Flagg. She has a new
book, by the way. And another one, is (despite it being a bit weepy) is
Steel Magnolia's and Driving Miss Daisy. That that doesn't kill us only
serves to make us stronger. I figured out the twist early in Fried Green
Tomato's (and then bought the book) because I knew how people did things in
the South. And yes, I DO make bodacious fried green tomato's. there is an
ART to making them properly.
maddie