Old 18-12-2005, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
Anonny Moose

Default Poopets - where to buy?

"dmclain50" wrote in message

Wrote:
Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?

My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them
anywhere.

They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by
the
PA Amish Mennonites.

If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly
appreciate
it!

So poopets are a real thing!
Ten years ago traveling in Vietnam I asked our translator to help us find
Vietnamese puppets to buy. She was stumped. Had no idea what puppets meant
until I spelled the word for her - at which point she corrected my
pronunciation. Yes, she said POOpets! A funny memory.