Old 18-12-2005, 02:14 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Anthony B

Default Mantis Mini Tiller ?

Okay, I am going to brag a bit... I used my brother's Mantis tiller and I
fell in love with it ... I have yet to see any other tiller of any size that
will routinely dig up and spit out stones as big as my shoe. Only problem
either he or I have had with it was a bad diaphram in the carburetor that
the repairman said was from not running the tank dry before putting it away.

All hail the mantis

"The Webbers / Hilltop Cycle" wrote in message
My wife wants a Mantis mini tiller/cultivator for Christmas. Anyone have
any comments, do they work as good as they show in their brochures and
videos ?
I can get one for $325 shipped to my door .
Thanks,
Raz