Old 18-12-2005, 05:33 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan jjspond

Default Another reason(s) against AS/rock ponds

I love rec.ponds (yeah, I know, for some it is currently a mess). Koiphen
is great for what it does, but too time consuming (for me) to really be
involved. And it too has its own set of drama queens. Luckily I have
someone on the inside who sends me the good stuff.

Btw, Anne, I've never gotten Spam by being login to Koiphen. ~ jan

If you like rec.ponds you will love Koiphen.com (below). It's worth signing
up, and they don't put up with off topic posts.
--
Robin
The Poconos, PA

"~ jan jjspond" wrote in message
Don't kill the messenger, I'm just putting this in for the great
pictures:
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32467 ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a