Old 18-12-2005, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default OT help wanted

"Mike" wrote
I know the learned net nannies have the answer to this and I would like
assistance. How do I make a posting to a newsgroup with a follow up to a
different newsgroup.

I know this was done a short while ago with a follow up to a Yorkshire
newsgroup with malicious intent. Mine is an advert within the charter and
follow up to one specific related newsgroup.

I notice you use Outlook Express, so when composing your post in the
separate window, go to "view" and then click Headers. Your separate window
will then have more lines at the top including "Follow up to:" in which you
can type the other Ng.

--
Regards
Bob