Old 18-12-2005, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Ticks

On 18/12/05 19:26, in article
, "Mike"
wrote:

I think the expression is 'It takes one to find one' :-))

It just happens to be a Manor House Hotel,

But not the place that turns you into the father of a Lady of the Manor, is
it? It's a HOTEL, a business, not your daughter's 'stately home', as you
have tried to convey to this group. You are so dishonest you don't know
which side of the mirror to look in each morning.

very highly rated and possibly
outside your price range :-)) Sorry. Would you like a brochure of the B&B's
on the Isle of Wight? I will have one sent to you :-))

No thanks. We prefer the Island Hotel in Tresco. Unpretentious style is
rather more in our line than a hotel where the owner's father has to boast
about what it costs to stay there. So common.

Another complaint to my ISP? ;-)

Why would I bother your ISP? You're too trivial.

Mike
Who doesn't knowingly tells lies

Michael, you lie like a rug. We all know it, so don't bother to keep
denying it. Waste of space in every sense.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk