Old 18-12-2005, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos

Default Newbie

Hi Jo

Welcome to the group.

Where abouts are you in WA - BIG state! I suggest you join a WA orchid
society if you haven't already. Tony Watkinson is
President of the Species Orchid Society of WA and if you are into species
orchids I am sure he would love to have you as a member and if not he could
direct you to a more general club.

Cheers

John

--
John Varigos
Melbourne, Australia

"Raevyn" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Jo and I live in Western
Australia.
At the moment I have about 15 Dendrobium Kingianums, 2 Dendrobiums, 4
Cymbidium, 1 Epidendrum and 1 Paphiopedilum. I've only been growing
Orchids for about a year or so and am totally addicted! I look forward
to the discussions in here

Cheers for now,
Jo