Old 18-12-2005, 09:21 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default More Fancy Goldfish......

"DrGong" wrote in message
oups.com...
Culling in goldfish is very common, as with koi, you are talking in
most cases well over 50 percent....

Exactly. And if I stop buying them I seriously doubt the breeders will all
go bankrupt. :-) They cull the Commets, the Shubunkins, the fantails....
all of them. What next, no more goldfish breeding and keeping?

Many small breeders have a Oscar to take care of the culls, other,
larger ones use other methods...

My culls are placed in farm ponds for mosquito control. Since the poster is
using MY NYM we can only assume it's another troll.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952