Old 18-12-2005, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default OT in a big way so switch off if it bothers you: (was Planting bulbs on a late Winter's afternoon)

"madgardener" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 17/12/05 19:29, in article , "madgardener"
I don't think fried green tomatoes are a big 'thing' in UK but maybe they
should be, given how many of our tomatoes don't ripen in our
not-great-summers.

To do that would require a good cornmeal and some all purpose flour....and
they can't be TOO green.

But us mad englishmen have no idea what 'cornmeal' is!

Or 'all purpose flour' we have plain flour, and self raising flour.

Alan