Old 19-12-2005, 09:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Default Newbie

Welcome, Jo, from yet another Aussie. Glad to note your interest in Dendrobes.
(The longer standing contributors here are resigned to ny tunnel vision.)

John mentioned Tony Watkinson to you. If you have downloaded the thread "Who we
are revisited" you will see John's response there, as well as those of several
others of the group. Hope you enjoy our company.

On 18 Dec 2005 00:59:25 -0800, "Raevyn" wrote:

Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Jo and I live in Western
Australia.
At the moment I have about 15 Dendrobium Kingianums, 2 Dendrobiums, 4
Cymbidium, 1 Epidendrum and 1 Paphiopedilum. I've only been growing
Orchids for about a year or so and am totally addicted! I look forward
to the discussions in here

Cheers for now,
Jo

Dave Gillingham