Old 19-12-2005, 09:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
emntee

Default Newbie

Hi Jo

I am, also in WA and connected to a number of Orchid Societies. If you
let me know what suburb or town you are living in, I can direct you to
a Society in your area where you can get loads of info re orchids.

Don't be a stranger.

Tony

Raevyn wrote:
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Jo and I live in Western
Australia.
At the moment I have about 15 Dendrobium Kingianums, 2 Dendrobiums, 4
Cymbidium, 1 Epidendrum and 1 Paphiopedilum. I've only been growing
Orchids for about a year or so and am totally addicted! I look forward
to the discussions in here

Cheers for now,
Jo