Old 19-12-2005, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dukester

Default Plants look like dying

Jungle vallisneria

Corkscrew val

Marble radican
1
Rosette

Cardamine

Med Amazon

Med Brazil

Purple cabomba

Rotala

Microsword

Those are the plants I have. MY light is 55 watts but I also have the
ability for 110 watts, But I did not use the other bulb because it is
actinic.. should I alternate 1 day with the combination of the 55 watt
sunlight bulb with the actinic, and the next day with just the 55watt
sunlight bulb?

Is it light deficinciency? I also have a co2 unit running.. .. its the
cheap Hagen type that uses yeast.

Plants are not all dying or anytying,, but some of the plants show
those odd signs mentioned above.. thanks