Old 19-12-2005, 09:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Is there a FAQ?

If you don't want to offend anybody, you should never ever post anything and
juts lurk in the shadows like most of the cowards do.

The very subject of the merits of top posting verses bottom posting will end
up in a heated debate.

Your ISP should have provided you with a copy of netiquette to read or at
least a link to it.

"Karl Warner" wrote in message
All,

Are there any rules, conventions or etiquette for posting in a newsgroup?
Where might I find such? I am new at this and have been reading you for
the
past six months. For example, I am curious about posting at the top or
bottom of a reply. I do not really see any pattern. I do not anticipate
posting much but do not want to offend.

--- Karl Warner