Old 19-12-2005, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Is there a FAQ?

"Karl Warner" wrote in message

All,

Are there any rules, conventions or etiquette for posting in a
newsgroup? Where might I find such? I am new at this and have
been
reading you for the past six months. For example, I am curious
about posting at the top or bottom of a reply. I do not really
see
any pattern. I do not anticipate posting much but do not want
offend.
--- Karl Warner

I prefer bottom posting, others top. Do not post pictures to a
group unless "binaries" is in the name
(alt.binaries.pictures.gardens) of the group and then keep the
size in the 100 to 200KB range so people on dial-up can
appreciate your picture. Stay on topic and do not spam the
group. I am sure others will offer their opinions.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5