Old 20-12-2005, 01:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

Default Newbie

I dont suppose tht you happen to grow the local pitcher plant as well???

Kye.

"Raevyn" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks to you all for the friendly greetings, it's nice to meet such a
welcoming bunch
Joanna, Thanks for the welcome
Wendy, Thanks Love the Peter pan reference btw ^ ^
John, I'm in the South of Western Australia, in Albany. The weather
here tends to be a bit cooler than it gets in Perth, which suits me
very well
Diana, looking forward to the conversations
Gary, I'd be more than happy to post any pics I can find of my Kingies,
most of which are hybrids. I've only been growing them a year so I
don't have many pics yet, but I will post what I do have
Dave, Thanks for the hello, great to meet a fellow Den enthusiast! I'm
afraid I'm rather tunnel-visioned when it comes to Kingies, the first
orchid I ever got was a Kingie and they remain my firm favorites
Tony, nice to meet you, I live in Albany WA and I do know of the Orchid
Society down here, however I keep forgetting when exactly they have
their meetings :/
Thank You for being able to refer me on, although I do enjoy growing
these beauties by myself some advice and tips would go a long way to
help as I still consider myself a novice and don't know that much in
the way of technical details of Orchid Care.
Cheers all,
Jo