Old 19-12-2005, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Altum

Default Plants look like dying

Hard to say - Every plant tank is different. I have lots fast-growing
watersprite and hygrophila and they're easy on iron but require extra
potash and nitrogen. Check here and see if anything else fits.
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_nutrient.htm

There's probably not enough light for the purple cambomba and
microsword and I've never had luck with Valis. I grow sag instead.
Everything I've heard says actinics cause algae problems in FW so buy a
different bulb if you want to try more light.

Sometimes with a new setup it's easiest to see what grows and aquascape
with that! ;-)