Old 20-12-2005, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Craddock

Default Tools value?

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
My point was...... most people are like us, collected tools over the
years, but when you go to price replacements in one hit the cost is
frightening.
Do a bit of surfing and price up your own stuff, including the small
bits, because those £5's and £10's soon mount up.

I had to do a similar excercise for our work insurance a few months
ago. This was the first time I'd done it since we got mechanised with
tractors and large mowers in addition to all the hand tools and odds'n
sods. The result is terrifying - I'm not publishing the figures,
suffice it to say there's a lot of digits.
Insurance or no insurance it's sad to lose old tools though especially
when you know they'll probably be dumped or misused.
--
Rod

My real address is rodtheweedygardeneratmyweedyisp
Just remove the weedy bits
and transplant the appropriate symbol at.