Old 20-12-2005, 07:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

Default Who We Are revisited

Bob Campoli, Male
49yrs old
Orchids, Bromeliads, Cacti and Bonsai. The orchids are a mix of
species and hybrids; most of the broms are various varieties of
Tillandsia ionantha, and about a half dozen other species (I like
tucking a pup or two amongst the ps'bulbs of the orchids). Cacti - 3
Gymnocalycium, 2 Rhipsalis, and one each Astrophytum, Mammillaria and
Lobivia. Most are growing in my living room window and some in my
bedroom window. Both windows face East (more or less). There are 9
Bonsai, all of which started out as rescued shrubs/trees from box store
nurseries. They are a Pine, a Juniper, a Maple, a Redbud (Cercis), 2
False Cypress, an Arborvitae and 2 Abies. They live outside all year.
I live in Philadelphia, Pa - U.S.A. Married 26 years - 5 kids, 3
grandkids; growing plants about 28 years, focusing on orchids for about
6 years. A couple of the Bonsai I've been working with for over twenty
years. I've always had an aquarium or three set up since I was 11
years old ( currently just one 75 gallon freshwater), and have a glass
bowl with some Cryptocoryne, an aquatic plant.