Old 21-12-2005, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pat Brennan

Default Who We Are revisited

Sorry about that Ray,

No matter how many backup systems and alarms we put in, greenhouses find a
way. It is a crazy business taking crazy people. It does not take very
much bad to make the whole greenhouse look very bad. Maybe the trimming
will not be as much. (Polly Anna mask up) You know, maybe the cold will
kick some stuff that you have not seen for a while into bloom. (mask down)
Otherwise, Solstice and happy other holidays.

Pat

"Ray" wrote in message
. ..
traveling the world on business. I have another opportunity to test my
desire to go on right now, as my propane supplier was kind enough to run
me out of fuel on a 5° night just last week. Fortunately, it wasn't a
total wipe out (looks like the heat went off right at dawn), but I have a
lot of trimming to do while on Christmas vacation.