Old 20-12-2005, 08:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
Andrew Ward

Default Homeowner Bamboo Uses

JimR wrote:
OK, I've had my giant timber, Buddha Belly, Black and Golden Goddess bamboos
planted for enough years to have sizable groves. The 2004-5 hurricanes
knocked some individual plants over, but the clumps are still growing well.

Now I've got some extra bamboo that has been cut down (or blown down),
ranging from 1/2" to about 3 - 4" in diameter, and up to about 30' long.
I've considered using some pieces to make a fountain into my pond, and for
use as a trellis for some climbing vegetables. What other uses can a
homeowner make from this resource? Does anyone have a website or other
reference to show photos of bamboo projects? Regards --

There are lots of pictures of uses of bamboo in the home he
http://www.bambus.de/infos/1000/inde...kategorie=home