Old 21-12-2005, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

Default chili harvest

I bought some rainbow chilli's off the net which are supposed to go
through many different colours while growing. I'm going to try them
next year .

I've also applied for some chilli seeds as part of the Gardener's World
Chilli trail. I don't know yet whether I've successfully received some
of the free seeds but I thought it would be fun to join in the trial (
I think details of this will still be on the Gardener's World website
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_an...al_index.shtml
)

Looking forward to some nice HOT meals next year