Old 21-12-2005, 03:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Claire Petersky

Default Is there a FAQ?

"Michelle" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:55:55 -0500, Wolf Kirchmeir
wrote:

c) "bottom posting" is preferred, ie below the post you reply to. Some
people get foamy at the mouth when they see a top post, I just get
mildly irritated.

Sorry guys about top posting i have been doing that. Thanks for the
information and links . :=) sheepish grin

Michelle, even more important is to trim. I can stand a top-poster if that
person manages to trim out everything but the essential part of the previous
posts. You requoted an entire post to insert a couple of lines in the
middle. That's worse than top-posting, IMO.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at: