Old 15-02-2003, 05:01 PM
Interested Party

Default Buying a good propagator for rearing exotics from seed

Years ago I bought a propagator from Thomson and Morgan, it used to reach
temperatures up to 90 degrees, and was ideal for germinating banana,
baobabs, nepenthes, bird of paradise, cacti etc.

Its long gone, and I've started my hobby again, but how do I get a
propagator that can reach such high temperatures nowadays, all the ones I've
looked at seem to belly out at 70-75 degrees fahrenheit, does anyone know of
a UK source for a decent and reasonably priced (Budget limited to £100
maximum) propagator that I can germinate exotic plant seeds in.