Old 22-12-2005, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default OT where can I get one of those intercoms for the front door?

On 22/12/05 16:02, in article ,
"Mike Roscoe" wrote:

"Mike" wrote:
Get yourself a peep hole in the door.
---

OK! So what happens when you look through the
peep hole, see a postman, open the door only to find he isn't ?
It's been done before and with disastrous results.

Ugh. That terrible murder case which just recently went to trial is an
example of that. I suppose a peephole allows you to see if it's friends or
relatives visiting, though. But what a world we live in when we have to
fear a visit from an unknown postman or parcel delivery man etc.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk