Old 22-12-2005, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default OT where can I get one of those intercoms for the front door?

Eeeerrrrrr exactly the same as when you answer the intercom, if it is
working after getting wet, and a voice say's 'It's the postman' but of
course you can 'see' the uniform on an intercom?

Then you ask him for the telephone number of his head office, and ring

them,
and contact the police at the same time!

Alan

????????

If that is life out there, thank God I live on the Isle of Wight amongst
friends and super neighbours. I can NOW see where the aggression is which is
reflected in this newsgroup SO often :-((

Mike

Mike