Old 22-12-2005, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default OT where can I get one of those intercoms for the front door?

So, which store do I ask at first?

Harrison & Dunn, ironmongers, of Stamford and Bourne. They hve been
selling a single-camera doorphone system for around £15. It can drive
a solenoid for door opening, but you have to buy that separately.

:-((( they really are trouble if installed on an outside weather door. :-((

When I was in business I stopped selling them because of the complaints of
failure. No not my installation, the goods themselves.

Mike