Old 23-12-2005, 01:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Art

Default Is there a FAQ?

Karl Warner wrote:
"Claire Petersky" wrote

One neither top-posts nor bottom-posts. Instead, the correct way to reply
is to trim the previous post to just the points you wish to address, and
to intersperse comments appropriately.

AhHa! Thank you, Claire. (Now if I can just get the hang of operating this
irritating machine.) And thanks to all who replied. Those links are keeping
me occupied through an otherwise gloomy winter.

-- Karl

Well, winter just started, so you may have time too read this one too:
http://www.cybernothing.org/cno/docs/rfc1855.html

Welcome, and if I may venture a suggestion your rule number 1 should be
not to pay too much attention to people who criticize too much :)