Old 23-12-2005, 01:43 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
L Alpert

Default Lawn Tractor Suggestions (again)

Tweak wrote:
In article ,
says...
Sorry if this is repetitive, but I subscribed to this NG just
recently.

I will be moving to NE Connecticut the beginning of next year, and I
will need a good all round lawn tractor.

I'll be on 4.5 acres, a good portion of it cleared (grass). I'd
also like to be able to snow plow, as the driveway is paved and
about 200 ft. long. I'll probably want to have a hitch and trailer
as well, as so I can make it a good all round multi purpose vehicle
for hauling things like firewood as well as other things around the
yard.

I'd like to get some practical opinions on some different brands and
models. This is new territory for me (never had to use more then a 5
hp push mover), though I am mechanically inclined so maintenance
doesn't worry me.

Thanks in advance.

Kubota BX2230 with a 60" deck.

Thanks. I'll take it under advisement.