Old 22-12-2005, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Another daft question!

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

About a couple of years ago, I went on a coach trip to
Morton-on-the-Marsh, to a market which I think was on a Monday.

Does anyone know whether it is held on a Monday, and is it
every Monday?

Alan

If you phone up all three post offices in Moreton-in-Marsh
(allegedly) and ask, and they all give the same answer then
you should be o.k.

From the bt phone book

http://www.bt.com/index.jsp

Adlestrop Sub Post Office
telephone: 01608 659475
7 Main St, Adlestrop, Moreton-in-Marsh. GL56 0YN
Text number| Map

Blockley Post Office
telephone: 01386 700200
High Street, Blockley, Moreton In Marsh, Glos. GL56 9ES
Text number| Map

Longborough Sub Post Office
telephone: 01451 830679
Moreton Road, Longborough, Moreton In Marsh, Glos. GL56 0QQ
Text number| Map

michael adams